Try-on some more styles
Carter - Maple Tortoise
$99.00$39.60Pay in 4 installments of $9.90 with
Bold / Statement / The style savvy intellectualThe Fit:
Medium/Large in structure, this style is especially well suited to Oval, Round and Rectangle shaped faces - but don't let that stop you, it's a roaring frame!The Lenses:
Our amber Blue+ ™ light filtering lenses, with anti-reflective & super hydro-phobic coating are specifically designed to help improve the quality of your sleepThe Benefits:
Improves quality of sleep, promotes melatonin production, minimal color distortionSize:
The Baxter Blue standard. Every pair features our Blue+ ™ light filtering lenses, anti-reflective coating, and UV protection. All you need to do is find your frame. And then rock it.
Each pair of Baxters are fitted with our Blue+ ™ light filtering lenses, and come with a sturdy glasses case and cleaning cloth. We offer free shipping and with a 12 month warranty, we stand by our Baxter Blue quality!
Through our pair for a pair pledge with Restoring Vision, and through purchases of our glasses, 135,240 people living in poverty have received the glasses they need, giving the game changing gift of sight. As we move into the future, we will continue giving back to RestoringVision by making donations that support their overall mission and vision of creating a world where everyone who needs glasses has them.
Thank you. Your eyes will thank you too!
How others wear it
- Epere N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/20/23Awesome glasses
Love these glasses I will recommend to family and friends thanks guys
- Tracey-Anne O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/5/23Comfortable, classy. my husband keeps
Comfortable, classy. my husband keeps steeling them too.
- Belinda C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/30/23Great service!
Loving these. I did the virtual try on and they were a great shape- and in person they look great too.
- Luke y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3/28/23Nice glasses, turned up bent 😢
Nice glasses. Unfortunately turned up bent, and as being plastic can not see a way to straighten with out the risk of breaking them.
Kinda annoying to wear but not swearing out in public so will just have to live with it.
For the price I expected better quality control
- Sue M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/5/23Love these modern crystal frames.
Love these modern crystal frames. Would suit anyone