Try-on some more styles
Debonair / Striking / SophisticatedThe Fit:
Medium/Large structure, this classic stule is well suited to Oval, Round and Heart shaped faces, but don't be afraid to think outside of the frame!The Lenses:
Blue+ ™ light filtering lenses, with anti-reflective & super hydro-phobic coating.Size:
The Baxter Blue standard. Every pair features our Blue+ ™ light filtering lenses, anti-reflective coating, and UV protection. All you need to do is find your frame. And then rock it.
Each pair of Baxters are fitted with our Blue+ ™ light filtering lenses, and come with a sturdy glasses case and cleaning cloth. We offer free shipping and with a 12 month warranty, we stand by our Baxter Blue quality!
Through our pair for a pair pledge with Restoring Vision, and through purchases of our glasses, 135,240 people living in poverty have received the glasses they need, giving the game changing gift of sight. As we move into the future, we will continue giving back to RestoringVision by making donations that support their overall mission and vision of creating a world where everyone who needs glasses has them.
Thank you. Your eyes will thank you too!
How others wear it
- Tayla Van De V.Verified BuyerReviewingWells - Gloss BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsAbsolutely Love!
Absolutely love these glasses! I don’t get headaches anymore from staring at my computer screen all day long.
- Jodi H.Verified BuyerReviewingWells - CrystalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat glasses
So happy with my glasses. They have stopped my eyes being so sore at the end of the day. Definitely recommend
- Toni B.Verified BuyerReviewingWells - Classic TortoiseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them!
They are such a great fit for. my face! Also my eyes to no feel as tried at the end of the day
- Yvonne H.Verified BuyerReviewingWells - CrystalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYvonne A
I love these light effective glasses.
- Brooke E.Verified BuyerReviewingWells - Classic TortoiseI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsGood night accessory
I’ve had the glasses for about a month and find them most useful at night when reading on my iPad and occasionally watching something on TV.
While the look is important, the function is probably more so and in this case. If I knew I would see the tortoise frame while wearing the glasses and in every direction I look, I probably would have ordered a different style so I didn’t notice them on.
The virtual option to try on glasses before buying was helpful but until you are actually wearing and using them it just isn’t the same.